Thursday 28 May 2015

Craft - train crochet

A blurry snap of crochet in progress on the train - I've finally picked up the big blanket again.


I love travelling by train - I find a train journey so much more relaxing than a car journey - and a two hour train trip by myself feels like a proper treat. Two hours for crochet, reading, thinking, gazing at the rolling countryside.  If the destination is the seaside it's pretty much perfect.

A few things - I'm currently blogging on my phone which is a bit fiddly and it's hard to add links and stuff. I might put them in later. And I wrote this post yesterday but fell asleep before finishing it  (just in case I write again today and it doesn't make sense).


8 comments:

  1. crochet on the train sounds great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find train travel very realaxing - and a perfect opportunity for crochet!

      Delete
  2. It's a yes from me, too, for train journeys, preferably with a reserved seat in the quiet coach and a snack or two but always with a book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - that sounds like all the requirements for a perfect train journey! Oh - and a window seat with interesting countryside to gaze at.

      Delete
  3. Love the chance to crochet on the move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - but I can only do train crochet (car crochet doesn't work for me - booo!)

      Delete
  4. Those squares look lovely - will we get a closer look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they're part of a (much) larger project that I'll be blogging about properly soon, when it's finished

      Delete

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!