Tuesday 17 March 2015

Run - more night running

I'm very lucky that I work part time so am able to run in the day time more often than some of my friends. But, at this time of year especially, night runs are also part of my weekly schedule.  One of my favourite running group sessions is on a Tuesday night - hard reps or efforts with a great bunch of friends.


We did minute efforts (with minute recoveries) this evening - sounds quite gentle but after 45 minutes it certainly doesn't feel gentle. Luckily my calf held up ok, although I don't have that lovely feeling of flying along yet - hopefully that will come in time for the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!