Tuesday 10 March 2015

Run - crosstraining

No running today or for the next few days, I think, as my calf is still stiff (but gradually improving).  I've decided to be sensible - my training's gone very well up to now, so if I do some cautious crosstraining and let my leg recover I shouldn't have lost too much fitness.


Today's exercise was an aqua fitness class. I wasn't looking forward to it at all - swimming is not my favourite thing, especially when it doesn't start till 8.15pm - but surprisingly (to me) it turned out to be very good and just what I need right now. Tomorrow it's yoga, Thursday I'm having a sports masssage and then I'll reassess after that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!