Tuesday 3 March 2015

Craft - nearly finished

I managed to work on my cushion cover today. The front was crocheted last spring, then it took ages to find a suitable jumper to back it, then it was getting close to Christmas so it got put into a bag (like lots of other works in progress) and forgotten about. Now my sewing machine is set up I have space for crafting, and today I had the time to get on with putting it all together, in between a mammoth food shop (the checkout operator asked if I was doing a monthly shop - no, just a week), general family stuff and running.


I've made good progress, all constructed and only 3 buttons left to sew on, but once again my bed calls so I'll finish it off another day. The end is definitely in sight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!