Thursday 19 March 2015

Craft - inspiration

Although I ran this morning, I failed to take a photo.  And I haven't done anything else worthy of photographing or blogging - for various reasons it was a topsy turvy kind of day with an unintentional 5 hour lunch break from work, which meant I felt I should stay late when I finally returned and  didn't get home till after 8.30pm.  So no crafting or reading or cooking so far, and none likely to happen now as my bed feels very tempting.



Instead I thought it might be nice to show a picture I took a while ago of some tiles in the lobby of Falmouth art gallery / library.  I love taking pictures of tiles - I like the colours, patterns, textures. And I want to start experimenting with printing so I think I might use tiles as inspiration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!