Saturday 7 March 2015

Craft - felting at craft club

Craft club is one of my favourite things. A while ago a friend and I were idly chatting about making things and trying new crafts, and wondered if a couple of like-minded friends would like to get together every so often for the odd evening of crafting over a glass of wine. A year on and there are around 12 of us who meet up once a month and try different crafts. We've done quilting, crochet, enormous tissue paper pom poms, Christmas decorations, and this week we tried felting.


I loved it - I made around 14 balls of varying sizes and colours - not sure what their end purpose is yet but I think I definitely need to make a few more to practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!