Monday 16 March 2015

Craft - easy win with washi tape

I didn't actually mean to do any crafting today apart from maybe half an hour of gentle crochet in front of the tv at the end of the day.  Today was supposed to be all about tidying and sorting (two activities which are frequently neglected in my house).  But what to do when faced with a load of old birthday cards which are too pretty for recycling, a boring unused pinboard and a few rolls of washi tape? This is what I did:


I guess it's a cross between a collage and an inspiration board.  It took less than 5 minutes start to finish - I covered the frame with washi tape (which is luckily exactly the right width) and then pinned my favourite cards on (and recycled the rest). I'm trying to persuade myself that I can classify it as tidying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!