Friday 13 March 2015

Cook - experimental smoothie

I like a smoothie for breakfast - the composition is usually dictated by what's in the fruit bowl or freezer.  Today's was a bit of an experiment and there's certainly quite a lot of room for improvement.



Avocado and mango smoothie

Ingredients (1 serving): 1/2 avocado, 1/2 mango, c.200mls soya milk, 1tsp or so almond butter
Method: Blend together and drink

So it was lovely and creamy, but a bit too avocado-y for my tastes - I think next time it needs more mango than avocado, and maybe a touch more of the almond butter. Maybe I should also mention that I had a headache and stomach ache for most of the day (but I'm sure it wasn't smoothie related!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!