Wednesday 11 February 2015

Run - night running

Fluorescent yellow socks? Check. Light up stripes? Check. Luminous t-shirt (luckily not visible in the photo)? Check.  Night running is not a very glamorous business.



It is however essential when you've got to fit the miles in and you have no childcare easily available. I'm getting used to snatching a run here and there whilst my children are at activities.  Most weeks I stand and devotedly watch my youngest at football training - tonight I asked a couple of other parents to keep an eye on him while I ran in ever decreasing circles for 45 minutes around the surrounding streets. Madness - but time-efficient madness I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!