Monday 9 February 2015

Read - the library

I haven't been to the library for ages but I was really pleased I visited today. After sorting out an embarrassing lost book issue, I spotted a display of craft books, including this lovely book about printing (one of the techniques I'd like to try).  This reminded me about the crochet section so I popped over and found another couple of interesting books - both of which I've borrowed before, but I think they're worth getting out again as they'll be useful for my current crochet projects.  All in all a successful visit - and I'll need to go back again in 3 weeks to return the books. Who knows what treasures I'll find next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!