Thursday 19 February 2015

Craft - a new project

I know, I know. I already have too many things in progress and planned - I really shouldn't be starting anything new.  But I want to make a present for a very good friend's birthday which is more imminent than I'd realised.



Luckily I have a decent amount of cotton stashed away, so I could make a start on these lovely flowers as soon as I found the pattern on the internet. I'm making them in aran cotton with a 4.5mm hook, so they're coming out bigger than the originals, but that works for what I have in mind.  Just need to make some more before I can proceed to the next stage - to be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!